Secure, rapid access to a wealth of data
Built to an international information security standard, the Data Portal ensures that every participant's data is stored securely whilst also enabling bona fide researchers to access the information they need to advance our understanding of diseases like Alzheimer's.
By bringing together over 40 of the UK’s existing population studies, DPUK is creating the world’s largest study group for use in dementias research. Whole-body data on such large numbers of people brings enormous statistical power to studies about what happens to our bodies as we age, and the DPUK Data Portal gives researchers rapid access to this rich data.
- Free to use
- 28 day target application response
- Over 40 cohorts
- Over 3 million participants' records
- Secure remote analysis environment
- Pre-installed analytical software
- Wide range of data types including imaging and genetics
- Sophisticated data linkage service